Friendship. Excellence. Respect. These are core values of the Olympic Movement. Since Baron Pierre de Coubertin founded the modern Olympic Games, the International Olympic Committee has encouraged youth and adults to work toward a better, more peaceful world.
This is a mission we understand well at EF. Since 1988, EF has worked with the Olympics to design and deliver a range of educational solutions that promote understanding and connectedness at the Olympic and Paralympic Games. We have provided online language testing for volunteers, designed digital curricula on sports and Olympic hosting for students, and taught professional language skills to the Organizing Committees.
- Official Language Training Services Exclusive Supplier of the Beijing 2022 Winter Games
- Tokyo 2020 Official Partner for Language Training Services
- Official Education Services Sponsor to the PyeongChang 2018 Olympic Winter Games
- Official Language Services Supplier to the Rio de Janeiro 2016 Summer Games
- Official Supplier of Language Programs of the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games
- Official Language Training Services Supplier of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games
- Official Language School of the Seoul 1988 Summer Olympics
EF’s commitment to the Olympic values continues long after the closing ceremonies. Throughout the year, our U.S. Olympic Gold Medalist and EF Olympic Ambassador DeeDee Trotter travels around the world to deliver inspirational talks on leadership, endurance, and breaking down barriers.
For over 30 years, EF has been proud to stand with the Olympic values. As we look ahead to Tokyo 2020, we are excited to continue our history and legacy with the Olympics as we reach wider and more diverse populations together and create experiences that can truly open the world.